Thursday, June 14, 2012

kids say the darndest

My daughter just recently started going number 2 on the potty and by potty I mean an actual plastic potty chair.  Today at my moms without saying a word she used the toilet for the first time (for number 2) We were all sitting outside and she runs outside and tells me she pooped.  I was shocked because there isn't a potty at my moms house so I was slightly worried.  I go inside to check it out and sure enough she actually went on the toilet! With that story in mind.....


Julie tells me it is a poopy fish in the toilet, no idea where she got that from we never talked about fish being in the toilet but she called her poop a poopy fish.                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment