Thursday, May 31, 2012

Corn on the cob anyone?



It's corn on the cob season SOMEWHERE.  At our grocery store they had some amazing looking corn on the cob so I bought some for my kids and for our Memorial Day party.  I am one of those people who never think about corn on the cob holders until I have some corn and realize I don't have holders.  I improvised and used wooden skewers. 


We broke our corn in half but it would work whole, the skewers are long enough.  It is easiest to put the skewers through the cob while they are super hot right out of the pot.  I used tongs to help with the hot factor. 


Now it is time to enjoy the yummy corn on the cob ;)  My kids sure enjoyed it.


You can also put the stick in half way and eat it like a corn cob pop, my daughter got a kick out of that.





No comments:

Post a Comment